Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"Hunks of 'The Thing'" - the 1982 Beefcake Calendar

I'm gonna get back to film reviewing in just a moment (two new horror releases will be covered in the next week!) but as you wait for that, let me take a moment to cover one of my fave horror movies from the past, with a new twist.

Let me introduce one of the hunkiest casts in horror film history. Here's my online beefcake calendar of the glorious 1982 John Carpenter film The Thing.

Granted, you could have made an entire calendar of Kurt Russell in this film alone. Dreamy.

January
Kurt Russell - MacReady

February
Richard Masur - Clark

March
Keith David - Childs

April
Donald Moffat - Garry

May
T.K. Carter - Nauls

June
Peter Maloney - Hennings

July
Norbert Weisser - Norwegian Pilot

August
Joel Polis - Fuchs

September
David Clennon - Palmer

October
Richard Dysart - Dr. Cooper

November
Thomas Waites - Windows

December
Wilford Brimley - Blair/Santa Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment